- 2 cups Bread, cubed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 Cups Zucchini, sliced in rings
- 1 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Tsp salt
- ¼ Tsp garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Green Onions, thinly sliced
Prep 30 | Cook50 | Serves: 1
- 1) Preheat Napoli oven on Low for 30 minutes.
- 2) Place bread cubes in a medium bowl and pour melted butter over the bread. Add the zucchini, onion, garlic, salt and egg; mix well. Transfer the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and top with the cheese.
- 3) Bake covered with foil in Napoli oven for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes, or until top is browned.
- 4) Remove from oven and allow to cool down for 5 minutes. Garnish with sliced green onions and serve.