Super Simple Grilled Skirt Steak by G. Garvin
- 2 lbs. skirt steak
- Kosher Salt to taste
- 1 Tbs. freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbs. G Garvin’s Blackening Seasoning
Prep 10 | Cook10 | Serves: 4
- 1) Pre-heat gas-grill grates to medium heat. Season both sides of your skirt steak with kosher salt, black pepper, and a little blackening spice. Place skirt steak on grill grates and cooks for about 2 minutes one each side for medium rare.
- 2) Remove your skirt steak from the grill and let it rest on a platter for about 4-6 minutes. After it is done resting transfer the steak to the cutting board and slice on an angle. Season to taste with kosher salt and serve it with your favorite sides.
- 3) You can also serve your grilled skirt steak with Bourbon BBQ sauce for a real kicked up Backyard BBQ experience!