- 8 graham crackers, broken in 1/2
- 2 milk chocolate bars, broken into squares
- 8 marshmallows, cut in halves
Prep 30 | Cook5 | Serves: 8
- 1) Preheat Napoli Oven on Medium for 30 minutes with door on.
- 2) Lay 1/2 of the broken graham crackers on a cookie baking sheet. Place chocolate pieces on top and 2 marshmallow halves on top of that.
- 3) Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from Napoli oven and top with the remaining graham crackers pressing down to make a sandwich. Serve while still warm.