- 2 pounds fresh pumpkin, peeled, seeded and cut into inch thick cubes
- 1 cup Onion, cut in medium cubes
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1⁄2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ½ Tsp ground cumin
- ¼ Tsp paprika
- ½ tsp Thyme leaves, fresh
- 2 Tbs Sliced Almonds
Prep 20 | Cook30 | Serves: 8
- 1) Pre-heat Napoli oven on Low for 20 minutes with door on.
- 2) Mix pumpkin, onion, olive oil, salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika and thyme in a large bowl. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- 3) Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft and brown on the edges. Serve and garnish with sliced almonds.