- 1 head cauliflower, cuts in small florets
- 2 tbs olive oil, extra virgin
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp freshly grated lemon peel
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
Prep 20 | Cook30 | Serves: 4
- 1) Preheat oven on low heat for 20 minutes.
- 2) In medium-sized baking pan, combine cauliflower, oil, salt and black pepper until well mixed. Roast 20 minutes or until cauliflower is golden brown.
- 3) While cauliflower roasts, combine in large bowl, lemon peel, 1 teaspoon oil, almonds, green olives, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.