Meyer Lemon and Cheese Crostinis
- small, soft-crust bread
- meyer lemons
- pantaleo (or other citrus-note) cheese
- olive oil
Prep 10 | Cook10 | Serves: 1
- 1) Cut small crostinis from fresh bread. Be sure to cut small enough so the appetizer can be eaten in one bite and choose a bread with a soft crust so it does not become overly hard when toasting. Lightly brush both sides of crostinis with olive oil. Very thinly slice meyer lemon and discard seeds.
- 2) Using a cheese plane, slice curls of cheese. Put cheese curls on plate and put in the refrigerator while cooking rest of dish.
- 3) Toast crostinis, then set aside on serving plate. Grill both sides of lemon slices, then add one slice of lemon to each crostini.
- 4) Add one curl of cheese to top of each lemon with crostini and serve.