HERBED GARLIC BREAD
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 4-5 tbsp grated Parmigiano reggiano
- 4 tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp finely chopped thyme
- 6 gloves paper thinly sliced garlic
- freshly ground coarse salt and pepper
Prep 20 | Cook5 | Serves: 4
- 1) Spread butter evenly on bread, drizzle olive oil, evenly sprinkle garlic, parsley and thyme, add freshly ground salt and pepper, top with a generous amount of Parmesan, and place on a tray.
- 2) Place bread inside pizza oven on medium heat and allow to crisp up for 3 to 5 minutes. Portion and serve as desired.