Grilled Zucchini & Leeks with Walnuts
by Andrés Dangond
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large leeks, halved lengthwise with root attached, rinsed
- 2 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- salt and ground pepper, to taste
Prep 5 | Cook15 | Serves: 4
- 1) Preheat Lynx Grill to medium-high heat, or 550 F
- 2) Toss walnuts with garlic, lemon juice, and 3 tbsp oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3) Brush leeks and zucchini with the remaining 2 tbs olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill vegetables for around 6 minutes on each side
- 4) Transfer vegetables to a cutting board and cut leeks and zucchini into bite-size pieces. Combine vegetables and parsley with walnuts in a bowl. Season with more salt and lemon juice as desired. Service while warm.