GRILLED BRIE CHEESE
by Andrés Dangond
- 1 wheel of Brie Cheese, cold.
- 1 Tbs.Olive Oil, extra virgin, as needed - Grilled
- Sourdough Baguette slices
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Prep 15 | Cook10 | Serves: 4
- 1) Preheat Lynx Grill to medium-high heat, or 500 F.
- 2) Brush Brie cheese wheel with olive oil, handle with care so the wheel doesn’t rupture and leak out when grilling. Grill wheel for about 2 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and cheese feels soft when gently poked.
- 3) Remove from grill and serve in a small plate or tray with grilled sourdough baguette slices. Season grilled brie cheese with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4) Optional: You can serve with a sweet jam or honey with pecans and hazelnuts on the side for drizzling over the oozing grilled brie.