Devin’s Ultimate Tacos
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Coleslaw mix
- Small soft-shell tortilla shells
- Shredded Cheese
- Creamy Italian Dressing
- Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- John Henry’s Pecan Rub
- John Henry’s Mojave Garlic
- Tony Chachere’s Famous Creole’s Seasoning
Prep 15 | Cook15 | Serves: 4
- 1) Add the boneless chicken thighs to a large mixing bowl. Using the Pecan Rub, Mojave Garlic and Tony’s Seasoning, sprinkle a liberal amount (spread evenly) on the chicken. Take the chicken and place it in an air tight zip-lock bag and place into refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
- 2) On the day you are preparing the Taco’s, open coleslaw mix and place into a large zip-lock bag. Next add 1-2 oz of creamy Italian dressing. Add a liberal amount of shredded cheese, then add ¼ cup of Pecan rub. Finally add 3 long squirts of Sriracha! Close the bag and mix the ingredients by shaking the bag. Let coleslaw mix sit for at least an hour.
- 3) Preheat your grill. If you have a Lynx Allsear this should only take 5 minutes.
- 4) Place the chicken on the grill; using your infrared burner 3-4 minutes per side will prepare a tender, juicy, tasty piece of chicken!
- 5) While the Chicken rests, turn the grill down to the lowest heat setting and place your tortilla’s on the grill, this should take about 15 second per side. Next; slice the chicken, add the coleslaw mix to the tortilla followed by the chicken slices.