Devin’s Big Game Grilled Chicken Smothered Nachos
- 1 ounce Baked tortilla chips (I used Guiltless Gourmet)
- 1⁄4 cup P drained canned 50% less-sodium black beans, heated
- 4 oz. Grilled extra-lean boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small cubes, reheated if necessary
- 2 Tbs. Alsa con queso, all natural if possible (I used Salpica), heated
- 3 Tbs. Finely chopped seeded tomato
- 2 Tbs. Thinly sliced jalapeño chile pepper (wear plastic gloves when handling)
Prep 10 | Cook5 | Serves: 1
- 1) Lay the chips on a dinner plate.
- 2) Top them evenly with the beans, followed by the chicken.
- 3) Drizzle the salsa con queso evenly over the top. Top with the tomato and jalapeño slices and serve.