DEEP DISH PIZZA
- 1 Deep Dish Pizza Dough (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mixed meats and/or veggies (pepperoni, sausage, ham, onions, peppers, olives, mushrooms, etc)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Fresh Basil, as needed
Prep 60 | Cook45 | Serves: 6
- 1) Preheat pizza oven on low.
- 2) Coat a cast iron or round baking dish with extra virgin olive oil and place pizza dough down into the pan and push it up around the sides.
- 3) Place veggies and meats on top of dough and evenly sprinkle cheese on top. Spread pizza sauce on top of cheese.
- 4) Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and sauce is bubbly. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving. Garnish with fresh basil.