Biggest Losers' Fish Tacos
- 8 Corn tortillas (5 1/2
- 1 lb Alaskan Pollack, cut into 1
- 2 tablespoons salt-free Mexican Seasoning (Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle)
- Salt, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 2 cups coleslaw with Orange Cilantro Vinaigrette, slightly drained
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo (fresh) or fresh salsa (drained of too watery)
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, fresh, chopped
Prep 5 | Cook15 | Serves: 4
- 1) Stack the tortillas and wrap in a clean, damp, lint-free dish towel (or damp paper towels).
- 2) Season the fish evenly with the seasoning and salt
- 3) Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, lightly mist with the olive oil spray. Working in batches if necessary, add the fish pieces in a single layer. Cook, turning occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily in the center and is highly browned.
- 4) Meanwhile, microwave the stack of tortillas on low until warmed. 15 to 30 seconds.
- 5) Transfer 2 tortillas to each of 4 dinner plates, placing the tortillas side by side on each plate. Divide the fish evenly among the tortillas, placing it in a strip down the center. Top with the coleslaw, then salsa. Sprinkle with cilantro, fold the tortillas to form tacos and serve.