Barbecue Pork Loin & Beans
- 2-1lb trimmed pork loin
- 1 tablespoon G Garvin's Garlic Salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon G Garvin's Cajun Seasoning
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fine brown sugar
- The Beans
- 2 cans canned navy beans
- 1/4 lb ground dark turkey meat
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon Canola oil
Prep 10 | Cook25 | Serves: 5
- 1) Start by seasoning the pork really well all over with the garlic salt, Cajun seasoning, and the brown sugar.
- 2) Then using your hand pat the pork with the oil.
- 3) On the grill at medium heat cook for 8-12 minutes rotating every couple of minutes.
- 4) After the pork is five minutes from done add the BBQ sauce and rotate so that the sauce sticks.
- 5) Remove and slice and serve over the beans
- 6) The Beans
- 7) In a large sauce pan add the oil, onion, and garlic.
- 8) Then add the turkey ans saute for 3-5 minutes then add the beans and the remaining ingredients.
- 9) Mix well and bring to a low simmer (at least 5 minutes) and taste then serve.